Swanston Holiday Cottages
Holiday cottages are booked for a minimum of 3 days, they can be booked for holidays, house renovations, moving house etc. The six holiday cottages are all grouped together in the smaller of the two courtyards at Swanston Steading. They were all created during the renovations of the farm steading during 2001 and 2002.
Lettings are typically Saturday to Saturday, but we can be more flexible if a shorter let is required, but usually only during the quieter times of the year eg: Autumn.
- The prices include:
- » All bedding
- » Towels
- » Gas and electricity
- » VAT
- » Freeview TV (Approximately 11 digital channels including BBC 24 hour news and BBC children's channels)
- » Unlimited broadband internet access (you will need to provide your own computer with network card)
- Each cottage has:
- » Heating/insulation: double-glazed throughout and gas central heating.
- » Fully fitted kitchen (fridge/freezer, washing-machine, dishwasher, microwave and standard oven)
- » Living room
- » Bathroom with bath and shower
- » Nos.4, 8 and 9 have an extra downstairs toilet
- » Private garden, with separate garden access
- » Each cottage has a TV with integrated DVD player
- » Private parking
Entry to cottages is after 4pm (please ask if you need earlier entry) Please be out before 10am on the date of departure
Please note that there is an extra charge per person for extra bedding and towels if using the sofa-bed or z-bed (see Prices)
Dogs are welcome, but there is small extra charge (see Prices) if you would like your dog to stay in the cottage with you.